I was nominated for this award bye a fellow blogger and am very honored bye this. So thank you very much elementhealing for this honor. If you have not checked out her blog I highly recommend you to do so. You will absolutely love her posts.
There are rules of course :
- Mention and thank the blogger that nominated you. Be a dear and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator asked .
- Create 11 questions your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees of their Leibster Award.
Now to elementhealings questions.
- Are you right or left handed ? I am right handed.
- Have you ever seen a Ghost? Why yes, I have . On many occasions . To many to put here.
- Soccer or Football? Football.. Go Packers.
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- Are you more creative during the day or at night? I would say this is a toss up. Could be both depending on the day.
- If time travel were possible where would you go? I would love to back to old Tombstone days and meet Wyatt Earp and the whole lot of them.
- Who is your favorite author? Randy Pausch
- Do you prefer formal gardens or wild flowers? Wild flowers.
- What scares you the most? Spiders . I know this is silly but its the truth.
- What Clair abilities do you have if any? Clairaudient
- Who would you most want to sit down and have a conversation with ? I miss my dad .. So dad..
My list of nominees are:
witches of the craft
Aging Gracefully My Ass
Its good to be crazy sometimes
Ok now I have some questions for them:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be ?
2. What are most proud of ?
3. Where do you live?
4. Have you ever seen a ghost?
5. What is your all time favorite book?
6. If you could say something to someone who has left this world what would it be ?
7. Have you ever had Sushi?
8. What is your all time favorite movie?
9. How many siblings do you have?
10. What do you do for a living when not blogging?
11. What is something you want to accomplish before you leave this world?
I look forward to the answers to your questions.
Have fun and have a wonderful evening.